Neighborhoods, USA – Supported Resolutions
Any member of Neighborhoods, USA (NUSA) who is interested in having NUSA take a position concerning an issue of interest to neighborhoods, is invited to submit a resolution.
The resolution, which states the action or position which is requested of NUSA, is then forwarded to the Bylaws Committee for review. The resolution is then presented at the annual General Membership meeting and is voted on for support.
Additional information on presenting a resolution to NUSA can be obtained by visiting http://nusa.org/neighborhood-resources/resolution-form/
Resolutions Adopted and Supported by NUSA:
- NUSA Board Composition (adopted May 2017)
- Access to Conference Materials (adopted May 2017)
- Exploring Outreach via Online Resources (adopted May 2017)
- National Good Neighbor Day (adopted May 2013)
- Global Peace and Reconciliation Movement(adopted May 2012)
- Global Peace and Reconciliation Movement(adopted 2011)
- Cities of Non-Violence(adopted 2011)